Saturday, August 06, 2011

In Love

 


How do you know when you are in love?
  • I think about you all the time
  • I count the hours in-between being with you
  • I can't imagine my life before I met you
  • You make me feel alive
  • You teach me about myself
  • I never get tired of learning about you
  • You continue to fascinate me
  • You always make me happy
  • You make me want to try harder
  • You bring out the best in me
  • I can be myself with you
  • My eyes sparkle when I talk about you
  • Even when we're apart, I think about you
  • I miss you when I am away
  • I want to tell all my friends about you
  • Everyone tells me how different I am since we met
  • You help me get through the tough times
  • I never get tired of you
  • I can depend on you
  • You help give my life meaning
  • You are a part of everything I do
  • You let me express myself
  • I would be lost without you
  • YOU ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR ME
I could go on and on.
The fact is, I am IN LOVE....

...with...

KALI

:-)


Being away the past week in the US made me miss my Kali (and my Kali class) so much.  I am back now, and can't wait for Friday to come.  I missed you!

See you all soon!!

No comments: